Saturday, June 28, 2008
Here are my cute little ones - I know we all think our own kids are the cutest, but mine truly are! Here they are opening Tates presents at breakfast - a family tradition. They come downstairs in the morning to a streamer filled kitchen (thanks to dad - who enjoys ever minute of it) and presents on the table.
Tate's birthday cake at his friend party. I'm pretty sure this was the same day. Well, I guess the camera tells me so - sorry, if I'm loopy its 1am. Notice the Costco cake. I'm my mother's daughter - although we didn't have Costco as a kid and I'm pretty sure she made homemade cakes back then. She just loves Costco now.
The boys loved my gardening wagon. They took turns pushing, pulling and riding.
Emma and Tate really loved the cake because of the black frosting. They couldn't wait to eat it. Somehow they knew that it would turn their tongues black. Ah to be a carefree kid again...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Catherine...your kids ARE darling! Happy b-day to Tate! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment