Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Dad by Emma
10 I love my Dad because he reads me books.
9 I love my Dad because he helps me to be kind.
8 I love my Dad when he makes me laugh by doing silly dances.
7 I love my Dad because he taught me how to ride my scooter.
6 I love to hear my Dad sing Beat It.
5 I love my Dad because he finds time to go bike riding.
4 I know my Dad cares because he gives me big hugs.
3 I know my Dad is smart because he reads a lot and has glasses.
2 I love my Dad because he works so hard at work.
1 I love my Dad because he's the BEST DAD EVER!
Happy Father's Day, Dad! Love, Emma
My daddy is pretty old years old.
He weighs 28 lbs.
His hair is bald and his eyes are green.
My dad loves to relax by laying on his bed and he likes to wear short sleeves.
He loves to cook hot dogs.
His favorite chore is making his bed.
His favorite TV show is boxing and his favorite song is nothing.
Daddy always says he loves me.
It makes my dad happy when he gets to go to McDonalds .
When my dad shops, he loves to buy hot dogs.
If he could go anywhere on a trip, he would go to Oregon-California and he would bring his suitcase.
I really love it when my dad goes boating in Oregon.
I love you dad!!
Love, Tate
1 comment:
Ha ha ha. Those are really cute! Which one's are close to the truth, I wonder. :)
Post a Comment