Thursday, November 12, 2009
It's 5 o'clock and dark outside. Can't believe how the days change so quickly. The kids are playing nicely together. I'm missing Keith and can't wait to see him tomorrow. It looks like we have finally figured out all the details for our move. Yeah! I have movers coming to my house on Monday, November 23, to pack up all the valuables, and the moving truck comes on Tuesday, November 24, to drive them away. We will stay for Wednesday, November 25, so the kids can attend their Thanksgiving feasts with their classes. Then we take off to spend Thanksgiving in Salem, Oregon. We will leave Salem and drive straight to Provo, Utah sometime that weekend so the kids can go to school on Monday! Whew. Hope I can get it all together. Looking forward to being together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very sad to see you go. I am happy that it is all working out for you though. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment