Saturday, October 09, 2010

Keith's company hosted a big party with Nitro Circus. If you haven't heard of Nitro Circus go to You-Tube to find some great videos.  They originated as an MTV reality show.  I've found their shows to be relatively mild and have let the kids watch.  Their dirt bike stunts are incredible.
 This is the reason for the party... 159,053 installs this year.
Travis Pastrana jumped over their heads!  By the way, Keith is out there... not sure if you can see him in these two pictures.
The kids were certainly entertained by all the cool stunts as were the adults.  I think most of Provo and Orem showed up, too.  At least the 10,000 residents that had passes!!!
We stayed up way past our bedtimes... had way too much candy... and slept really well that night.
 New fans of Nitro Circus in their free t-shirts.
Here is Keith's idea for this year's Christmas card.  I did send out a few!  These guys were all very nice.  Travis thought it was cool that I was using this for our card.  I guess I should mail one to him, too.

No comments: