Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Be sure to read the posts in the order they were posted. As I am still catching up. Since I am posting them on the same day, you need to scroll down to the one with Emma in the yellow dress. That's the starting point.
Here were are on our way to our Ward Party which was the Monday before Halloween. I think this may be the first time that I have actually dressed up since being married. You can see why! I guess we do lots of things we wouldn't have done for the joy in our children's eyes. Emma had a blast picking out my outfit and jewelry. The party had a huge turn out. Kids running amuck and messes being made.
Keith looks dashing in his BYU football jersey! That's been his standard costume for years. I guess I should find a cheerleading outfit that fits so we can match! Yikes - NOT!!!
The kiddies in front of our spooky front door. We put up lots of spider webs and tarantulas, etc. only to have them be blown to pieces several days later in a huge wind storm that put us out of power for a day. I guess I will not decorate so early next year.
Keith won the donut eating contest. Are we surprised?!!!! I warned them that he had a big mouth. Did you know that he can eat a McDonald's hamburger in one bite?!!! He can - I've seen it and so has my brother Matt.
Ryan and Tate!

No comments: