Emma's first day of pre-kindergarten preschool. Is there a difference? Mostly in how grown up she looks with the cool new do.
She really loves preschool. I have two friends that have their sons, Tanner and Teagan, in the same class so we take turns driving. I only have to drive on Mondays. This is very nice. She has afternoon preschool so I am able to spend MWF afternoons with Tate. I can't believe that she will be in Kindergarten next Fall. I'm sad that the time is sliding away so quickly. Here's Tate with his best buddy, Ryan. If he doesn't get a play date with Ryan, he will ask about Ryan everyday. They have so much fun together. It's great that Ryan lives just a mile away. We had a visit from my parents and Keith's parents in one weekend. Emma and Tate were in HEAVEN. We had a nice dinner together after church on Sunday when this picture was taken. We broke in our new dining room table. I'll have to post pictures of that I guess. It's a Martha Stewart collection that we purchased at the Maceys home store. Here's a picture of Tate which I don't recall taking, so I'm assuming that Emma took it. Not sure. She is always trying to get a hold of the camera and I frequently find pictures of furniture and the carpet. Funny - Got to love digital cameras. No wasted film. The last two posts are done chronologically, I suppose. I am just loading as many pictures as possible to catch up and adding a bit of brainless commentary. Have fun.
1 comment:
I meant to comment before about Emma's haircut...I LOVE it!! She looks so cute and grown-up.
Post a Comment